On this week’s episode Dom Perilli from The Short Final chats with Ed for News & Notes about the recent British Airways hack and Touring Bird, the new travel planning tool from Area 120, Google’s tech incubator. M2G Producer Mike LaRosa AKA Coworkaholic shares how he “cracked” a three day trip to Dubai for under $100 and scored a special offer with Upside Business Travel. Last but certainly not least, Tiffany Funk from One Mile at a Time is back by popular demand to review the latest Marriott/SPG tech woes and where they’ve slacked in rolling out combined accounts.
Thanks to our Sponsors!
- 03:30 – HUGE British Airways Data Hack
- 07:15 – Google’s newest travel planning tool
- 11:35 – Getting creative with how you book your travel to save cash
- 19:30 – Leveraging status matches between airline and hotel partners
- 21:00 – Score $100 in gift cards when you book your next trip on Upside
- 23:00 – Tiffany Funk is back to chat about Marriott/SPG tech woes
- 33:10 – The Ultimate guide to navigating the new Marriott/SPG program benefits
- 40:33 – TF2P
Show Notes & Links
Check Out One of Our Favorite Travel Podcasts
The post British Airways Hacked, Marriott Slacked, Dubai Cracked – M2G 030 was first published on Miles to Go.