Episode 015 is chock full of deals, tips, news and reviews this week! First up, some news and notes on recent access policy changes to the Amex Centurion Lounges. Our newest guest, Gilbert Ott from God Saves the Points, shares his tips on how to find the best hotel rates online. Our weekly It’s a BIG Deal brings our friend Jen Yellin from Deals We Like back to talk about how you can earn major points by using a credit card for big payments that usually require a check. Lastly, Spencer Howard from Straight to the Points is back with a review of how you can get “Around the World” on just one Amex sign-up bonus!
Thanks to our Sponsors!
- 1:20 – Changes to Amex Centurion Lounge Access Policy
- 5:40 – Do these changes make you want to drop your Amex card? (p.s. – we want to hear from you!)
- 7:19 – How to maximize your award redemption with BookYourAward.com
- 9:10 – Finding the best hotel rates…the difference between public vs. private pricing
- 13:00 – The lowest price vs. loyalty program qualifying nights/dollars/perks/stays
- 17:00 – Loopholes to avoid and apps that help you guarantee the best rate
- 19:30 – What’s Plastiq and how you can earn points by paying bills that usually require checks
- 25:00 – New MasterCard promotions when paying through Plastiq
- 29:30 – “Around the World” trip for just 125,000 Amex Membership Rewards Points
- 33:00 – Don’t forget the super cheap fares that help you hop around Europe
- 36:00 – The real lesson here is more than just this trip
- 40:55 – TF2P
Show Notes & Links
The post M2G 015: Finding the Best Hotel Rates & Around the World on 125,000 Points was first published on Miles to Go.