The big SPG/Marriott merger is almost upon us and there’s still a lot of unknowns about how it will all shake out. Richard from Award Travel 101 joins Ed this week to tackle some of the updates regarding sign up bonuses for both the new co-branded Amex and Chase credit cards. If you currently have either of the existing cards in your wallet, you’re gonna want to listen up! Jen from Deals We Like fills us in on how Hilton Honors members can score tickets to some great concerts for less points than you’d think. We cap off the episode with Dominic of The Short Final who shares some valuable lessons he learned trying to pay for gas to fill up his rental car in Europe. It’s more complicated that you’d think!
Thanks to our Sponsors!
- 02:41 – Who is or is NOT eligible for the new SPG and Marriott credit card sign up bonuses
- 07:00 – Some extra hoops SPG and Marriott business credit card holders will have to jump through
- 10:44 – Why the SPG Amex has lost ⅓ of it’s value in your wallet.
- 16:50 – Cheap concert tickets thanks to Hilton Honors
- 21:00 – First problem with paying for gas in Europe? Just trying to pay!
- 23:40 – When paying for gas in Europe with cash…
- 25:30 – The difference between gazole, diesel plus and gasolio?
- 29:30 – TF2P
Show Notes & Links
Check Out Some of Our Favorite Travel Podcasts
The post New SPG/Marriott Credit Cards and Free Concert Tickets From Hilton – M2G 025 was first published on Miles to Go.