We’ve got a chock full episode this week featuring Scott Mayerowitz of The Associated Press and host of the Getta Outta Here podcast, chating with Ed about what it’s like to transition from being a business traveler to a family traveler! Matthew Klint from Live and Let’s Fly joins us in bemoaning the recent changes United has made for it’s Premier 1k top tier passengers. Jen Yellin from Deals We Like is back this week with the latest low down on Amex offers.
Thanks to our Sponsors!
- 03:13 – Changes to United’s Premier 1k Status
- 06:00 – How Premier Qualifying Dollars differ on United vs. American
- 10:30 – Impacting how you earn Premier Qualifying Dollars on Discounted First Tickets
- 14:30 – Swapping Regional Premier Upgrades vs. Global Premier Upgrades
- 22:20 – It’s a Big Deal with Jen from Deals We Like
- 27:30 – Chatting with Scott Mayerowitz from the AP
- 29:17 – Changing Phases of Family Travel
- 33:30 – How Family Travel Will Impact How You Book Hotels
- 43:18 – TF2P
Show Notes & Links
Check Out Some of Our Favorite Travel Podcasts
The post United 1k Pain, Amex Offers & Transitioning To Family Travel – M2G 033 was first published on Miles to Go.