Part of this week’s episode is being recorded from my family’s summer trip to Orlando. Joining Ed for our first segment is the entire Pizza Family. Michele, Cat and Charlie share their reviews of Pandora – The World of Avatar, including the rides Flight of Passage and Na’vi River Journey and info on the ultimate Avatar souvenir: the Banchee! The Big Deal this week brings back Jen Yellen from Deals We Like with a great Southwest A-List status match promotion. Speaking of bringing back favorite guests, Summer Hull from Mommy Points is also back to chat about hotel kids clubs, how to find the hotels that have cheap (or free) options and which ones are worth $50 for three hours of babysitting?!
Thanks to our Sponsors!
- 0:40 – The Pizza Family’s Review of Pandora – The World of Avatar
- 6:00 – Difference between Flight of Passage vs. Na’vi River Journey
- 7:35 – The Banshee: a very special (and pricey) toy
- 10:20 – Southwest Airlines new A-List status match
- 14:45 – What you need to know about re-booking flights for this promo
- 17:30 – What’s the deal with kids clubs at hotels?
- 25:30 – Should you feel guilty for having your children go to kids clubs?
- 27:45 – TF2P
Show Notes & Links
The post M2G 018: All About Avatar, A-List Status Matches & Hotel Kids Clubs was first published on Miles to Go.