This week we’ve got an episode full of tips and tricks: How to stay safe while traveling and avoid pickpockets with Jeanne Hoffman from LeChicGeek. Summer Hull from Mommy Points talks strategies for booking hotels for families. Joe Cheung from Disney Deciphered and Ed offer a deep dive on everything you need to know before booking a hotel room for your Walt Disney World resort vacation.
Thanks to our Sponsors!
- 1:30 – How to maximize your points and score a $25 Amazon.com gift card with BookYourAward.com
- 2:30 – Keeping your stuff safe from pickpockets while traveling
- 4:15 – What a pickpocket looks like
- 7:40 – Are they asking you a question or just distracting you?
- 10:00 – What features to look for in bags and travel gear to keep your stuff safe
- 13:45 – The best strategy for booking hotel rooms when traveling with a family
- 17:00 – How to avoid being the adult stuck in the rollaway bed
- 20:50 – Where to find the best pull out sofas out there
- 23:24 – Whether or not to stay on property at Walt Disney World
- 25:00 – The four questions to ask yourself when booking your hotel for Walt Disney World
- 29:00 – Good Neighbor vs. “on property” vs. “Official Disney World Hotel”
- 34:50 – Alternative vacation home booking sites
- 38:15 – The Final Two Pennies
Show Notes & Links
The post M2G 014: Booking Hotels for Families, Avoiding Pickpockets & Walt Disney World Resorts 101 was first published on Miles to Go.