Get ready to dive into a special episode of Miles to Go! This week, Ed is joined by Kurt Stache, Senior Vice President of Marketing, Loyalty & Sales at American Airlines. They got a chance to chat at the recent send off celebration for the MD-80 in Roswell, NM. Tune in to here them reminisce about the Mad Dog MD-80, Kurt’s 25 years at American Airlines and what the world’s largest carrier has in store for 2019 and beyond.
Thanks to Our Sponsor!
AutoSlash’s mission is focused and clear: to help you get the best possible rental car rate, and then to share their expertise with you so you have the best trip possible. They take the same flexible rates you find on the rental companies’ own sites and then apply the best coupons to them. Sometimes the savings are modest. A lot of times they’re big. Sometimes they’re massive. They do in minutes what it would take you hours to do. And they do it all for free.
NowBoarding: The Official BoardingArea Podcast
Don’t forget to check out the NowBoarding Podcast– with a NEW show format! Tune in for a recap of the week’s latest news, deals and top posts on BoardingArea! This week’s episode is Plane Sabotage and a Trick to See More Amex Offers, co-hosted by Jon Nickel-D’Andrea from No Mas Coach.
Recent episodes include:
- New Silvercar Loyalty Program & Airlines Ban Mac Laptops
- Booking Cheap United Polaris Awards And 48 Hours in London
- DEAL! 10,000 Mile Roundtrip Caribbean Award Flights
- Last-Minute Summer Award Deals & United Stalks Customers
- Your Flight Canceled? And, We Look At Moxy Hotels!
- Protect Your Privacy: Don’t Get Hacked By The Chinese Government
The post One on One with Kurt Stache, American Airlines’ Loyalty SVP was first published on Miles to Go.