Mike LaRosa from Coworkaholic is back this week to talk about some recent epic fails in the news: from ORD’s people mover shutting down to delays at some of Orlando’s biggest theme parks. Bethany Walsh of Miles to Memories joins us for the first time to share her expertise on how to take advantage of “Status Matches” – the best (and cheapest) way to get top tier status. Last but not least, we’ve got Richard Kerr from Award Travel 101 and The Points Guy going through his list of things he’d change about some of the the industry’s top (or largest) loyalty programs.
Thanks to our Sponsors!
- 1:20 – You’re gonna need to add more time to your international connections at O’Hare
- 3:50 – That time an entire plane’s worth of bags were left behind
- 8:15 – Summer 2018 Orlando theme park delays and let downs
- 13:00 – All about status matches & challenges
- 17:45 – How to maximize one challenge to score top tier status on multiple airlines
- 24:45 – 10 things we’d change about loyalty programs
- 28:15 – This airline needs an award chart real bad
- 31:40 – No blackout dates should mean no blackout dates
- 41:00 – TF2P
Show Notes & Links
The post M2G 017: All About Status Matches & 10 Things We’d Change About Loyalty Programs was first published on Miles to Go.