This week our episode kicks off with Seth from PaxEx.Aero who joins Ed in doing a deeper dive on the new Airbus A220. Jen from Deals We Like fills us in all about Wyndham’s Free Night After 2 Stays Promotion (and how to best prepare if they cut it short again). If you are flying within Europe or on a flight departing from Europe, you want to tune in to our interview this week with Becky from sightDOING. She shares everything you need to know about EC 261 – the European Union’s Flight Compensation Regulation. Knowing these passenger rights will ensure that you get paid for applicable delays or cancellations.
Thanks to our Sponsors!
- 04:16 – Trivia Time! What was JetBlue’s original name?
- 08:00 – Airbus’ “Air Space” Design
- 18:13 – What happens if Wyndham pulls their promo early (again)?
- 20:50 – What is EC 261?
- 24:00 – What IS and IS NOT covered by EC 261…
- 26:00 – Available resources to help you get your maximum compensation
Show Notes & Links
Becky’s Blog: sightDOING.net
The post M2G 023: EC 261 – Passenger Rights in the EU & Wyndham’s New Promo was first published on Miles to Go.