This week’s episode kicks off with an update from Becky of sightDOING on how much she was able to score in flight delay compensation thanks to EC 261 – the European Union’s passenger rights regulation she taught us about last week. Jen from Deals We Like shares the five things you want to know about Hyatt’s 10% Rebate Promotion. We cap off the episode with Kimberly of Stuffed Suitcase and Vacation Mavens – A Family Travel Podcast for an awesome review of her Alaska cruise on the brand new Norwegian Bliss.
Thanks to our Sponsors!
- 01:20 – Update from Becky on how much she got from her flight delay compensation claim
- 03:30 – When getting compensation, do you take the cash, the voucher or the points?
- 09:00 – The five things you need to know about Hyatt’s 10% rebate promotion
- 11:40 – The ONE thing you need to do for the Hyatt promo…
- 14:10 – Our first cruise review!
- 20:00 – Norwegian’s new options and pricing for specialty dining
- 25:00 – What’s it like being on such a big ship?
- 27:05 – TF2P
Show Notes & Links
Check Out Some of Our Favorite Travel Podcasts
Cover Photo Credit: Kimberly Kate of Stuffed Suitcase
The post Newest Cruise Ship To Alaska, New Hyatt Promo & Flight Delay Compensation Win! – M2G 024 was first published on Miles to Go.