This week, Julian Kheel from The Points Guy joins Ed for a raucous conversation all about credit cards. Tune in to hear the gents dive into not just Julian’s wallet but a ziplock bag full of cards to find out the what, how and why behind some of them. The Final Two Pennies this week highlights Ed’s take on recent news that SFO will be banning all single use plastic water bottles.
Thanks to Our Sponsor!
AutoSlash’s mission is focused and clear: to help you get the best possible rental car rate, and then to share their expertise with you so you have the best trip possible. They take the same flexible rates you find on the rental companies’ own sites and then apply the best coupons to them. Sometimes the savings are modest. A lot of times they’re big. Sometimes they’re massive. They do in minutes what it would take you hours to do. And they do it all for free.
NowBoarding: The Official BoardingArea Podcast
Don’t forget to check out the NowBoarding Podcast– with a NEW show format! Tune in for a recap of the week’s latest news, deals and top posts on BoardingArea!
Recent episodes include:
- Last-Minute Summer Award Deals & United Stalks Customers
- Your Flight Canceled? And, We Look At Moxy Hotels!
- Protect Your Privacy: Don’t Get Hacked By The Chinese Government
- 10 Hour Amtrak Delays & Shady OTAs
- Disneyland’s Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge & What is Juice Jacking?
- Haven’t You Heard? Resort Fees are Great!
The post What’s In Your Wallet And SFO Runs Out of Water was first published on Miles to Go.