We’re changing up the format this week! First up, Seth Miller from PaxEx.Aero is back for an extended discussion with Ed all about United Polaris: the ever changing passenger experience, lounge delays, service changes and slower than expected seat upgrades. Our big deal of the week with Jen from Deals We Like is the upcoming change to the IHG Credit Card and how you can still score a free night certificate before it’s too late! Summer from Mommy Points rounds out our episode by filling us in on the latest confusion at TSA security checks about removing snacks (yes, like peanuts or raisins) from your bag! Don’t forget to stay tuned til the end of The Final Two Pennies for this week’s secret phrase to win a Gogo In-Flight Internet prize pack!
Thanks to our Sponsor
- 0:20 – Seth Miller is back and he joins Ed in commiserating all about “What the Deal” is with United Polaris
- 2:30 – The most recent changes to the Polaris “soft product”
- 6:18 – What’s the difference between “soft” vs. “hard” product?
- 11:10 – How to win a Gogo In-flight Internet prize pack
- 18:45 – What United Polaris might look like a year from now
- 25:00 – What business travellers really want
- 27:10 – The big changes to the IHG credit card
- 33:13 – TSA’s new issue with snacks
- 36:20 – Potential ripple effect of new TSA focus on raisins and peanuts
- 42:20 – Ed’s Final Two Pennies: Recap of Spring Break & the Gogo In-flight Internet Secret Phrase